Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve recently experienced a break-up or divorce.
- You feel like you’ve failed.
- You’re afraid you’ve wasted your time.
- You’re angry/sad/lonely.
- You find yourself wondering, “am I damaged goods? Will anybody want to be with me?”
- You distract yourself by getting busy with work or falling into the next relationship to soothe yourself.
- You feel empty/numb/disconnected.
- You’re looking for a way to “fix” it – and you want to feel happy from the inside!
You’re in the Right Place
I can’t wait to see you feeling turned on, energized, and in love with yourself!
It’s what this program is designed to do.
This course will help you…
- Forgive yourself
- Feel OK being alone
- Feel confident & comfortable in your own skin
- Find what lights you up & move towards it!
- Invite healthy relationships into your life
- Trust your intuition
- Stop feeling pressure to always be in a relationship
“Working with Kim helped me see myself clearly and gave me the tools and confidence I needed to mend my relationship. Through working with Kim, my partner and I were able to find our way from consistent conflict to clear communication of our most intimate desires.”
About This Course
What You’ll Learn
- All Feelings Welcome. Learn how to feel your emotions without judging them as good or bad.
- What Do You Really Want? Let go of guilt + shame and use desire as fuel so you can go for what you want.
- Find the Gift. Learn how to forgive + appreciate. What are you grateful for? What did you learn about yourself? What was the gift in this relationship that’s now closed?
- Get Turned On. Find what makes you tick – in and outside the bedroom. What makes you feel happy? Sad? Sexy? Learn how to use pleasure as the foundation for life.
- Back in Action. Learn to stay true to yourself as in connection with others so you can build new, healthy relationships.
What You’ll Get
- 5 one-hour group coaching + calls on Zoom
- Intimate access to working with Kim
- Bond with a small group of like-minded women (max 15 people)
- One-on-one support by text / email from Kim between sessions
- Weekly at-home practice exercises to integrate teachings into daily life
- Reading list of Kim’s top books for tapping into pleasure + bouncing back
- FB private group for connecting, accessing documents, and small group discussions.
- Bonus: 1 week follow up individually with Kim to support and/or guide to next steps.
“Prior to working with Kim, I never thought about hiring an intimacy coach. Kim helped me walk though my problems and didn’t make any of it feel taboo! I am more comfortable expressing how I am actually feeling and expressing that to my partner.”
Ready to Enroll?
Why Learn From Me?
- I’ve been there! I was married for 23 years, with children, pets, garden and fence 🙂 I know what marriage feels like when it’s good and I know what it feels like when it’s complete. It is the emptiness that drove me to learning how to create a different avenue for women.
- I hold certifications in sexuality training, Kundalini Yoga, Life Coaching, and emotional intelligence work
- I am a bonafide Scorpio with the range to experience and support anything you bring to the table.
- I’ve held a women’s support group for the past 5 years
- I’m a contributing author in the book “She’s The Ish: This is My Superpower!”
- My BS meter is spot on!
- My style is rooted in asking questions…the kind that makes you want to open up with the proverbial “oh sugar” reaction!
- I continuously work on staying in unconditional love so you can be 100% YOU with no judgement from me.
- I grew up with a strict religious upbringing with a lot of shame + confusion around pleasure. Now I help other women on that journey, too.
- I solve most of life’s big hairy issues with my running shoes on and clocking miles.
- I have 2 beautiful daughters in their 20s. I learned how to heal myself first so I could have a beautiful relationship with them.
- I’m a self-proclaimed cat whisperer!
- I LOVE what I do! You will feel my excitement and it’s contagious!
“Before working with Kim, I was playing small + holding myself back. I didn’t know how to stand up for myself or speak my truth, and I didn’t know what I really wanted! Now, I’ve been able to let go of a relationship in a healthy way and move forward in friendship and love. For the first time, I have a sense of what I want and am allowing myself to lean into those desires. I feel less guilt and judgement towards myself. I know how to stand my ground and speak my truth. I feel powerful and vulnerable as I let others see my whole self; flaws and all.”
What’s the “homework” between sessions?
Mix of experiential practice, journaling, and reading.
What’s the time commitment like?
The course is 5 weeks with 1 hour weekly live Zoom calls every week – we highly recommend you join the live calls if you can! The take-away “homework” practices will take 30 mins / day.
What happens if I miss a session? Will it be recorded?
Yes, all live sessions will be recorded and available for a limited period of time.
What does a typical live call look like?
- Discussion & exercises in small breakout rooms – pairs or groups of 3
- Journaling to writing prompts
- Time to ask questions + share your experience
- Guided practices in relaxation, guided imagery, breathwork, and body awareness
- Practice exercises in communication
What if I feel uncomfortable?
Part of being inside a container, or agreement, for any event, is safety. We talk about red/yellow/green and what those markers mean for individuals. I will support you in finding your choices at each level. A bit of discomfort does not necessarily equate to unsafe.
What if I’m nervous or uncomfortable and it doesn’t feel safe?
As your holder, teacher and guide, I’ll help you find what choices feel right for you and navigate back to safety when you need it. This course will stretch your comfort zone, but a bit of discomfort doesn’t necessarily equate to unsafe. You always have a choice and will never be forced to do something you don’t want to do.
Do I have to have a partner?
No. You’ll always have the option of doing the work on your own.
Start Your Journey Today
Still not quite sure? Schedule a free 15-minute call with Kim to ask your questions and get answers. No cost. No obligation.